Scroll to see policy details.
This Cookies Policy describes the way in which cookies are used on our website and how you can enable or disable cookies. In particular, it covers the following:
What is a cookie?
- Types of cookies:
- Essential cookies
- Performance cookies
- Functionality cookies
- Advertising cookies
- Third party cookies
- What happens if I don't allow cookies?
- How do I disable/enable cookies?
- How do I disable/enable third party cookies?
What is a cookie?
Types of cookies
We use the following cookies:
- Essential cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website. Without these cookies, we would not be able to provide the services available from this website.
- Performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). They may also be used to actually provide the services you have requested (e.g. watching a video). These cookies cannot tell us how you move around other websites, just this website.
- Advertising cookies. These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Third party cookies (i.e. cookies that we do not place on your device)
When you visit this website, some cookies will not be placed by us but will be placed by third parties. For example, if you click on a third party's advertisement that appears on the website (i.e. that is advertising a product that is not sold by us), that third party may place cookies on your device. We have a business relationship with these third parties but we do not place the cookies. We would therefore suggest that you look at those third parties' websites for more information about the cookies they place and how you can manage them.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them below:
Purpose: Help s prevent Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) attacks.
Cookie: AI_buffer, AI_buffer, AI_sentBuffer
Purpose: Used to limit the number of data-server-updates and detect any duplicate data-server-updates.
Purpose: Preserves users states across page requests.
Cookie: ARRAffinity, ARRAffinitySameSite, BIGipServer#
Purpose: Used to distribute traffic to the website on several servers in order to optimise response times.
Purpose: Preserves the visitor's session state across page requests.
Purpose: Used to detect if the visitor has accepted the marketing category in the cookie banner. Th is cookie is necessary for GDPR-compliance of the website (youtube.com)
Purpose: Stores the user's cookie consent state (linkedin.com) for the current domain
Cookie: rc::a, rc::c
Purpose: This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of their website (google.com)
Purpose: Remembers the user's selected language version of a website (ads.linkedin.com)
Cookie: .EPiForm_BID, .EPiForm_VisitorIdentifier
Purpose: This cookie is used to distinguish the browser that the visitor is using. The server automatically assigns an ID string to that browser, so that the website can identify the visitor again when re-entering the website.
Cookie: _ga, _ga_#, _gat, _gid
Purpose: Used by Google Analytics to collect data on the number of times a user has visited the website as w ell as dates for the first and most recent visit.
Cookie: _pk_id#, _pk_ses#
Purpose: Used by Matomo Analytics Platform to track page requests from the visitor during the session.
Purpose: Used by Microsoft Application Insights software to collect statistical usage and telemetry in formation. The cookie stores a unique identifier to recognize users on returning visits over time.
Purpose: Used in connection with data-synchronization with third-party analysis service (linkedin.com)
Purpose: This cookie is used by the website’s operator in context with multi-variate testing (Snapchat.com)
Cookie: _schn, _scid
Purpose: Tracks the individual sessions on the website, allowing the website to compile statistical data from multiple visits. This data can also be used to create leads for marketing purposes (Snapchat.com)
Purpose: Used by Snapchat to implement advertisement content on the website. The cookie detects the efficiency of the ads and collects visitor data for further visitor segmentation.
Purpose: Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.
Purpose: Contains data on visitor behaviour and website interaction . This is used in context with the email marketing service Marketo.com, which allows the website to target visitors via email.
Purpose: Used by Google AdWords to re-engage visitors that are likely to convert to customers based on the visitor 's online behaviour across websites.
Cookie: bcookie, bscookie, lidc
Purpose: Used by the social networking service, LinkedIn, for tracking the use of embedded services.
Purpose: Set by LinkedIn when a webpage contains an embedded "Follow us" panel.
Purpose: Used in context with behavioural tracking by the website. The cookie registers the user’s behaviour and navigation across multiple websites and ensures that no tracking errors occur when the user has multiple browser-tabs open.
Purpose: Used byFacebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.
Purpose: Ensures visitor browsing-security by preventing cross-site request forgery. This cookie is essential for the security of the website and visitor (linkedin.com)
Cookie: visitor_id#, visitor_id#-hash
Purpose: Used in context with Account-Based-Marketing (ABM). The cookie registers data such as IP-addresses, time spent on the website and page requests for the visit. (pardot.com)
Purpose: Tries to estimate the users' bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos.
Purpose: Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen.
Purpose: Locates users’ geo-location in order to server appropriate language-version of the website (woolmark.com)
Purpose: Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor's device and behavior. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.
If cookies aren't enabled on your computer, tablet or mobile ("device"), your experience on the website may be limited, for instance, you may not be able to browse fully.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.